Monday 16 December 2013

Cristiano Ronaldo: “I’ll always have a place for the Décima and hopefully it’s this year”


“I’m excited and thrilled. This museum is a source of pride”, said the Real Madrid striker after the inauguration of his museum in Funchal

A visibly moved Cristiano Ronaldo gave an exclusive interview to Realmadrid.com and Realmadrid TV after visiting his museum. Real Madrid’s number seven was unable to hide his feelings about the exhibition that bears his name in his city of birth. “It’s really wonderful and a source of pride and excitement. I’m happy, excited and thrilled. I hope to win many more titles and trophies. I’ll always have a place for the Décima. Hopefully it’s this year”. 
You seem excited. What does this museum mean to you?
It’s a chance for everyone who likes Cristiano Ronaldo to get to know me better: my fans and the people of Madeira where I grew up and where I spent my childhood. It’s really wonderful and a source of pride and excitement. I hope to win many more titles and trophies. I’m happy, excited and thrilled”.

And I suppose you’ll save a place for the Décima.
I’ll always have a place for the Décima. Hopefully it’s this year. We’re really looking forward to being able to win it.


No comments:

Post a Comment