Wednesday 30 April 2014

Cristiano Ronaldo: “We deserve to play in the final"


Cristiano Ronaldo stated that “it was a perfect match. Scoring three goals in the first half was extraordinary. The team did very well and played with confidence. We knew it was difficult but it got easier because we scored two early goals”.

“We showed a very good attitude and we deserved to reach the final. I’d like to thank all the players for their effort and now is time to enjoy the moment and play the final to win. We have been losing in the semis for a long time, three or four years, but the most important thing is that now we are in a deserved final and we have our feet on the ground. Since the Champions League started we have taken it step by step and match by match".

His goal-scoring record
“I was looking for it and I knew I needed one goal but I was not going to be mad if it didn’t happen. It was a great ball from Bale. The whole team helped me. I’m really happy to break the Champions League record but what I want is to win it and we’re very excited. A final is always complicated. I don’t care if it’s Mourinho or another coach. It will be in my country and I want to win the Champions League”.



No comments:

Post a Comment